jueves, enero 26, 2006

willkommen


...I used to have a girlfriend
known as Elsie
With whom I shared
Four sordid rooms in Chelsea

She wasn't what you'd call
A blushing flower...
As a matter of fact
She rented by the hour.

The day she died the neighbors
came to snicker:
"Well, thats what comes
from too much pills and liquor."

But when I saw her laid out like a Queen
She was the happiest...corpse...
I'd ever seen.

I think of Elsie to this very day.
I'd remember how'd she turn to me and say:
"What good is sitting alone in your room?
Come hear the music play.
Life is a Cabaret, old chum,
Come to the Cabaret."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

Oi, linda!
Só agora vim aqui, desde que vc ressucitou seu brógue...
Não acho que vc parece uma maluca pelo ultimo post nao.... =) E que blog é terapia de pobre foi ótimo hehe
Gosto dos seus textos! E to com saudadesss! Volta logo, sem dilemas, que esse ano vai ser mto legal sim ;)
um bjo!
t adoro =*

6:46 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home